I want a snowboard! And everything that comes along with it to get myself back on the trails, inshaAllah! That means a set of everything, the board, bindings, boots, goggles, and the proper snow-attire for such a cool sport.
It has been quite a few years since I boarded, but man, is it fun! I can still feel the rhythm in my body when I think about when I used to board, I know that if I get the opportunity to tackle a mountain again I will get back into the swing easy (like riding a bike). InshaAllah.What better way to celebrate being freed from the chains by soaring free through the air?
I believe I can fly...
To board is so exhilirating, and especially when making jumps (none of which I have ever landed on my feet) it's AWESOME, being in the air and soaring for a long moment feels really good...
To board is so exhilirating, and especially when making jumps (none of which I have ever landed on my feet) it's AWESOME, being in the air and soaring for a long moment feels really good...
I believe I can touch the sky...
...but it sure has repercussions on the glutus maximus, so I really need to learn how to land, lol.
Can you see me now? I can see it.
I believe I can soar...

And if I get all the stuff to board, I'll just add my niqab and a larger sized abaya to accomodate all the extra padding, and off I goooooo....
I also want a husband. A good one this time - devout, sticking close to Allah's laws, and the sunnah, who will guide me well and not astray. And who will teach me - a REAL man. InshaAllah.
I wonder which one I will get first?? *wink, wink*
5 comments:
Salaams Sis:
You're kidding right (about getting married again so soon)?
I recommend the snow board :)
LOL
Saffiyah my reaction is the same.
Oh Mumina! I am happy to hear you are on the mend spiritually and emotionally! Self regeneration after a failed marriage is such a special time, where you will learn so much about yourself (im speakin' from experience).
I dread giving out advice, but since htis is apublic post, ill just share my thoughts:
Focus on the snowboard. You are just breaking free, and it probably isnt wise to go into another marriage yet.
Thats just my hunble opinion.
I think your desire to snowboard again is really telling of where youre at in your life right now.
Be free! Be free!
Hugs,
iMuslimah
Oh yes, and please wear a helmet.
Salaams Mumina:
Please email me your phone number again. I thought that it was in my caller ID. I was going to call you and couldn't find the number (whaaaaaa)
I will call you, Insha Allah, as soon as you get the number to me.
Jihadlevine at yahoo dot com
Assalamualaikum,
Stumbled upon your blog and read a couple of entries. Masha'Allah, you have been and still very much am going through a lot. Insya'Allah, may you and your daughters receive limitless blessings from Allah S.W.T.
For the record, go with the snowboard first. Far easier to obtain.:)
W'salam,
Hajar
Post a Comment